Thursday, September 08, 2016

Life & Art

We're now into week three of the fall school semester and I'm happy to say that my kiddos are doing very well with the transition. My other half has been VERY busy with a new project this month and his schedule takes him out of the house at 8:30am and he doesn't return until 10:30pm. Luckily its only temporary. But until his project is done I've been solo parenting. 

Last week, I posted the photo below on Instragram after a trying day of parenting my kiddos. I was wiped. Then, to my utter delight, Gwenn Seemel used it as source material for the drawing below. See? You can make art out of anything! Thank you, Gwenn!


2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love it! What a sweet gift to come from a tough day.

Anonymous said...

Gwenn is pure talent, I love her rendering of the photo. Ann